Training in the use of the Career Intelligence (CI) assessment will include:
- the research and theory behind the assessment and the 6 inventories embedded in it
- the developer’s brief and the interactive nature of the user experience
- context and process – exploring models of coaching
- how deep questions can explore the aspirational, yet be grounded in the reality of an individual’s self-belief
- coaching practice in pairs with participants’ own CI reports (or discussion about experience with a client’s report for Zoom participants)
- summarising the assessment process with feedback documentation for the client.
Check out feedback about the Coach training from participants here.
Next training dates ( limited to 10 participants per training session):
September 24th, 11.00 am – 1.00 pm and the second part on October 1st, 11.00 am – 1.00 pm (9.00 am – 11.00 am AEST) via Zoom for overseas and regional participants.
The training will also give you one years’ license, your own login to manage your client’s assessments, assessment development, ongoing coach training, and assessment updates.
Fees: $NZ320.00 + GST for Professional, Fellow and Full Members of CDANZ, CDAA, ICF, MNZATD, and NZPsS.
Others with coaching and counseling experience: $NZ420.00 + GST
(Licence renewal annually is $NZ150.00).
Still, want more information?
Please phone Neela Hatangadi on : 006422 5611 311 or phone Kaye Avery: 006421 474 765