You can buy one or more sessions. When working with a career consultant your coaching sessions will follow a structured process and could include all or just some of the following:
- First session to explore career history, personal insights, issues and themes to establish a programme to suit.
- An exploration of career motivators and interests, personal values and achievements to establish strengths and ‘best-fit’ scenarios.
- Personality profiling – on-line assessments are invaluable for getting clear about preferences and traits which help understand personality development and career potential. We use the MBTI for this. Find out more.
- Identifying “best fit” work scenario and establishing holistic development goals.
- Reviewing marketing collateral – CV, Linked In and personal/ professional brand if required.
- Synthesising learning and insights and clarifying goals, development and steps.