CareerEQ consultants will help you to evaluate, re-align and navigate your work situation to achieve greater levels of congruence and career success. You will evaluate your employment situation, explore skills, personality traits and aptitudes, values, interests and aspirations to clarify or confirm your career direction, goals and objectives. Career Coaching helps to increase self-awareness, affirm your career identity and negotiate change. It can make a real difference to your work transition and job satisfaction.
Career Coaching sessions are tailored to suit each individual. Working with your coach you will determine the outcomes you want from the process. 3–6 sessions are normally required. Sessions are structured to form a well–rounded and outcome orientated process.
Individual Career Coaching and Guidance
Career coaching sessions could include all or some of the following:
- An initial session to explore your career story, personal insights, issues and themes to establish a programme to suit.
- An exploration of career motivators and interests, personal values and achievements to establish strengths and ‘best-fit’ scenarios.
- Personality profiling – on-line assessments are invaluable for getting clear about preferences and traits which help understand personality development and career potential. We use the MBTI for this. Find out more.
- Clarifying “best fit” work scenarios and establishing holistic development goals.
- Reviewing marketing collateral – CV, Linked In and personal/ professional brand if required.
- Synthesising learning and insights and clarifying goals and action steps.
3–6 sessions are normally required. Sessions are structured to form a well–rounded and outcome orientated process.
Invest in or pay for your career sessions now or make it a gift voucher for a friend or family member – Or enquire first.
Cost to individuals: $165 (per session)