Everyone, at some time in their career, experiences career uncertainty. Situations such as uncertain work, struggling to find the right job, unhappiness in the workplace or feeling stuck and unable to see a way forward, can impact negatively. Most often creating the change needed is difficult and usually stressful.
Talking to a qualified career specialist will help you sort through the myriad of concerns and influences you have about the change needed and give you strategies and tools to take action.
CareerEQ consultants will help you to evaluate, re-align, and navigate your work situation to achieve greater levels of congruence and career success. Using our Career Intelligence Programme, you will evaluate your employment situation, explore skills, personality traits, and aptitudes, values, interests, and aspirations to clarify or confirm your career direction, goals, and objectives. Career Coaching helps to increase self-awareness, affirm your career identity, and negotiate change. It can make a real difference to your work transition and job satisfaction.
Career Coaching sessions are tailored to suit each individual. Working with your coach you will determine the outcomes you want from the process. 3–6 one-hour sessions are normally required. Sessions are structured to form a well–rounded and outcome-orientated process.
Individual Career Coaching and Guidance
Career coaching sessions could include all or some of the following:
- An initial session to explore your career story, personal insights, issues, and themes to establish next steps.
- A career and self-assessment using the Career Intelligence online assessment to personal and professional establish values alignment, strengths, and motivators.
- Clarifying “best fit” work scenarios and establishing holistic development goals.
- Reviewing marketing collateral – CV, Linked In and personal/ professional brand if required.
- Synthesising learning and insights and clarifying goals and action steps.
Invest in or pay for your career sessions now or make it a gift voucher for a friend or family member – Or enquire first. Each session is one for hour.
Personality profiling session
In addition, your Career coaching sessions might include personality profiling using our preferred MBTI Q Interpretive Report. Or if you prefer, we offer one-off Personality profiling session which focuses on just the report. You can buy this separately below. More about MBTI.