Quality career conversations can stimulate behaviour change, and increase self-awareness and a sense of agency in employees. Career conversations:
- Improve retention of employees by accessing what motivates them to build job alignment
- Evaluate career drivers and self-assessed skill development for development and training planning
- Help employees to connect with what matters to them so that they can feel they are working there “on purpose”
CareerEQ career specialists can work with your people one on one or run career workshops.
Or we can train your internal HR talent coaches to have career conversations using our CareerIntelligence process. This is ideal if you wish to:
- Build internal career conversations capability as part of a culture improvement strategy
- Understand employee ‘fit’ and job alignment when redeployment is critical
- Get to know your employees better and understand what makes them ‘tick’.
Our CareerIntelligence online assessment is ideal for internal career conversations and coaching. It is used by HR or coaching professionals because it offers a person-centric, holistic career review process that builds trust and engagement.
Our Assessment licensing training covers the theory and research that sits behind the assessment, guidance on how to use the assessment so that confidentiality is assured for the employee, and goals and objectives are made to ensure outcome clarity.
Being licensed will give you access to your own online assessment portal giving you:
- A private portal for the manager or Learning and Development specialist to send, store and manage assessments autonomously
- A fully researched and tested career development assessment and PDF report
- A cost-effective assessment designed to help employees to be ‘on track’ in their careers and add value at work.