As an employer, you will know, workforce development is critical now to retain and develop your employees, however, change invariably impacts on roles and team experience.
Your employees are likely to be reasonably satisfied with their chosen career path however may struggle to manage workplace conditions, team or interpersonal dynamics, and the productivity pressures that impact their effectiveness and wellbeing. Role ‘fit’ and values alignment are key.
Career and professional development coaching encourages greater levels of self-understanding and as a result, people become clearer about their potential ‘best’ and how to work towards improved career congruence and reputation. With a neutral and effective career coach, strategies are developed and objectives set.
Individual career coaching or professional development coaching offers your employee the opportunity to expand their career horizon and deepen their connection to themselves and their work. Often people simply want ‘a plan’. Supportive ‘sponsorship’ from the coach enables growth and improved self-efficacy.
Employee development coaching offers:
- A neutral guide and support that validates and affirms
- An opportunity to review career or role alignment in confidence
- Improved connection to what matters in the individual’s life and work
- A holistic approach to working through the day to day issues and support to lessen the burden
- Regular sessions provide a valuable on-going evolution of perspective
- A career development Plan offering a record of the process, assessment results, and career development objectives.
Team development workshops:
CareerEQ are adept at developing training to suit the needs of businesses. We have significant experience on topics such as Managing Change and Developing Resilience, Career Development in Organisations, Career Development for Older Workers, Career Conversations for Managers, and Preparation for the Job Market training for employees as a result of restructuring and job loss.
Specific Workshops on offer are: