As an employer, you will know that workforce development is critical to retain and develop your employees, however, change invariably impacts roles and team experience.
Your employees are likely to be reasonably satisfied with their chosen career path however may struggle to manage workplace conditions, team or interpersonal dynamics, and the productivity pressures that impact their effectiveness and wellbeing. Role ‘fit’ and values alignment is key.
Career coaching encourages greater levels of self-understanding and as a result, people become clearer about their potential ‘best’ and how to work towards improved career congruence and reputation. With a neutral and effective career coach, strategies are developed and objectives set.
Individual career coaching offers your employees the opportunity to expand their career horizons and deepen their connection to themselves and their work. Often people simply want ‘a plan’. Supportive ‘sponsorship’ from the coach enables growth and improved self-efficacy.
Employee development coaching offers:
- A neutral career coach who will support, validate and affirm
- An opportunity for an employee to review career or role alignment in confidence
- Access to our online career self-assessment to evaluate current role alignment
- Improved connection to what matters to the employee in life and at work
- A Career Intelligence report that measures employee job satisfaction
- A career development plan with professional development objectives.
Team development workshops:
CareerEQ are adept at developing training to suit the needs of our business clients. We have significant experience on topics such as Managing Change and Developing Resilience, Career Development in Organisations, Career Development for Older Workers, Career Conversations for Managers, and Preparation for the Job Market training for employees as a result of restructuring and job loss.