Our Career Specialists
Our career and change management specialists are based in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch – and are all passionate about people development and career coaching. Their experience is extensive, covering coaching, career counseling, personal and professional development, career management coaching, job search support, HR, OD, and organisational change consulting.
They are highly experienced in working with people from all occupations, industries, and levels of seniority and do their best to retain current with the world of work and job market.
All CareerEQ consultants are licensed in the use of our Career Intelligence and CareerSmart assessments.
Professionalism is key to CareerEQ’s success so all CareerEQ consultants are members of a professional body, ICF, CDANZ, NZPB or HRINZ . This ensures we follow clearly defined Codes of Ethics and Professional Standards of Practice.
- Whaka Whanaungatanga – Developing relationships that are mutually respectful, understanding, and trusting is important to us.
- Manaakitanga: We care about the people and organisations we work with.
- Hanga rerekētanga: We aim to make a difference to people and the world we all live in.
- Ako: All practitioners who work with CareerEQ are committed to their ongoing learning and professional development.
- Whakahoahoae: We aim to participate as partners and honour Te Tiriti o Waitangi.