CareerEQ online career self-evaluation questionnaires inspire career conversations that get to the heart of your client, employee, or student’s motivation and career potential – quickly.
Anyone with teaching, coaching or counselling qualifications and experience can be licensed:
Once you have purchased your license, your training will involve:
- Week One: you will be sent training materials that provide the philosophy and research that sit behind each assessment along with practice models to support your career conversations using the tools
- after a week we will communicate with you to ensure you understand the theoretical underpinnings of the tools and are confident to use them with your clients, students or employees
- Week Two: you will be set up with your own private portal on the assessment platform where you will manage your client, student, or employee assessments in confidence,
- once set up we require you to send a questionnaire to someone you choose to work with -and practice having a career conversation using their report.
- Week Three: once you have practiced using the tool we will organise a one on one supervision session to answer any questions. This is to ensure you are confident having career conversations using the tools you are now licensed to use.
- from here, you will receive your license logo, have your own portal from which you are autonomous to send out, monitor progress, and edit questionnaires.
Training documents for CareerIntelligence, CareerPlanet and CareerSmart cover:
- The assessment proposition, theoretical construct, research, and content of each assessment
- Coaching tools and methodologies
- Technical platform management guidance – e.g. how to set up your business, school or practice logo
- Licensee administration policy including privacy and standards of professional practice.