CareerEQ consultants will help you to evaluate, re-align and navigate your work situation to achieve greater levels of congruence and career success. Working with your consultant you will evaluate your employment situation, explore skills, personality traits and aptitudes, values, interests and aspirations to clarify your career direction, goals and objectives. Coaching helps to increase self-awareness, navigate workplace dynamics and negotiate change. It can make a real difference to your work transition and job satisfaction.
Coaching sessions are tailored to suit each individual so you can determine the outcomes you want from the process. 3–6 sessions are normally required. Sessions are structured to form a well–rounded and outcome orientated process.
Individual Career Coaching and Guidance
Career coaching sessions could include all or just some of the following:
- An initial session to explore your career history, personal insights, issues and themes to establish a programme to suit.
- An exploration of career motivators and interests, personal values and achievements to establish strengths and ‘best-fit’ scenarios.
- Personality profiling – on-line assessments are invaluable for getting clear about preferences and traits which help understand personality development and career potential. We use the MBTI for this. Find out more.
- Clarify “best fit” work scenario and establishing holistic development goals.
- Reviewing marketing collateral – CV, Linked In and personal/ professional brand if required.
- Synthesising learning and insights and clarifying goals and steps.
3–6 sessions are normally required. Sessions are structured to form a well–rounded and outcome orientated process.
Invest in your first career session now or make it a gift voucher for a friend or family member – Or enquire first.
Cost to individuals: $165